blue & gold wedding
blue & gold wedding - by aannggiiee on Polyvore.com

I threw this set together on Polyvore last night because we have switched up our colors! See the handsome brown tuxes? They are the cause of it all. Mathew and I went to check out tuxes for him and his groomsmen, and he pointed out a brown one, and we both really liked the idea. And I just couldn't have black bridesmaid dresses anymore - I knew that. I know that people say "people say it's a faux pas, but those people are wrong," however, I am not against it because of any rules, I just am not partial to black and brown together.
Somehow these brown tuxes led to us not being able to have any form of purple or red... but I really like light blue and gold, so I should be ok. I think it's all going to look really nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment